Monday, February 16, 2009

Big Bend Trip

Campsite has been booked, fee waiver received, and vans have been secured! The trip will happen! Due to cost and other logistics the trip has been capped at 32 (including Dr. Lehman). This is simply the amount of camp and van space available! There is a "waiting list" for those of you who are still interested. Since the trip is still well over a month away I expects some individuals schedule will change and space will open up when check closer to the trip! If you are still interested please email

It sounds like Lehman plans on leaving around 6-7 am that Friday so PLEASE be aware that you will be missing classes that day. We will still return on Monday. For those of you who would like to drive or are willing to drive I believe I will need you be able to sign paperwork at the van rental (on campus) between 3 and 4:30 that Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment